Monday, September 13, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

8 July marked the 1 year anniversary for my interview date in CHKL.....24 August 2010 my anniversary working with CHKL...no doubt that the benefits is great and that lots and lots of space to achieve my goals and dreams in my career.

Still 1 year seems too short, 1 year came too fast......have i move on a lot from where i was to where i am now? Been through lots of events in life...(ups and down), still surviving and holding on...was almost giving up at a point. :(

Will the year ahead be better? Will i do better to achieve more? A writer said that our tomorrow is depends on what we are doing today. The past ended 11.59pm yesterday. Tomorrow will not be better if i don't do anything today.

I want to move on....i hope that all my troubles will be solved very soon.. been through a crazy 6 months?? I am not sure, how long ago was that...

No comments:

Post a Comment