Sunday, June 12, 2011

Viral Factor Filming In Malaysia














I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!

Yes the filming in KL has already entered the 2nd months now. It seems like I have been chasing them here and there for a very very long time not.

It's really not easy to locate them now compared to the previous time. However with all the social media and people who are active with it helped me a lot to locate them. As of now really tired to continue searching as it consumed a lot of my time and the more terrible is that i can't concentrate with my WORK.

With that...from a pile of sands it has not turned to mountain!! *shit*

However I will continue to CHASE THEM hahaha....and I will invest on something to make my work easier.

Seriously I have no time to upload pictures from the dvd that I have burned. Or I am lazy??? NOT SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment