Sunday, September 2, 2012

Amazing Grace & Me

The question was asked before, "What so great about Amazing Grace"? 

All this while, the song Amazing Grace is just another song that I sang during worship and some gathering with no meaning at all. Not until the Grace of God reached me in my worst situation in life. I am so thankful that I have a great God who know my needs and meet me where I was and breaks the chains for me! 

I am really thankful that He did not let me go and insisted that I run back to His warm and caring shoulders! It is nothing greater to be in the presence of a loving Father. Seeing Him, breaking my chains one by one as I surrender my broken life to Him is such a great JOY.

I will never walk the darkest path in my life again. Never will I let Him go, He is so previous to me. I couldn't believe that I wasted my youth in things that are not important. Wasted so much of my time in doing things that broke His heart.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to feat
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

My chains are gone 
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine

*Never too late to believe in Jesus for He is mighty to save! Whenever you felt that there is no reason to live, before you end your life... give Jesus a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment