Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gossiper

Have you ever wonder why some people or even a group of people, whenever they gather together they will start gossiping about other people?

Is there really no other things to talk about under the sky that whenever they open their mouths ... it must be something BAD (in their opinion) about another person? It is best for keep our mouth SHUT if we do not have better things to tell about other people then whenever you open your mouth words of destruction come out from you.

What's wrong with someone took 3 big bowls of 'lala' in the Cafeteria? What's wrong with someone who eat banana or ice cream? You can do the same if you want to.

I actually google this! Deal with Them

I was so pissed off today with their acts. I believe one day when I can't stand their nonsense I will choose to confront them all (in a gently manner). As much as I will follow His instruction. (Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted - Galatians 6:1

As I was doing my QT today, I felt so terrible because I have actually put on a sour face towards them which I should know. I felt so sad for them and horrible (at myself) for react such way. I prayed that He will forgive me and help me to react the right way and continue to show LOVE. This is what He command me to do.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:9-10

Let me not forget this LORD, guide me with your wisdom and help me not to forget your teaching. Filled me with the fruits of the Spirit.

Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God. 3 John 11

Be imitators of God, therefore,as dearly loved children. Ephesians 5:1

Reason I wrote this? For me to keep reminding myself of what to do and what not to do. I pray that it will be the same with you if you happen to read this as well.

May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment