Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lunch at Winter Warmers

Today was a busy Saturday. Was suppose to attend 2 other events which I am not able to make it due to some reason.

So me and my friend who bought the voucher from ILoveDiscounts planned to have our lunch at Chez Weng, a new restaurant at Precinct 10, Tanjong Tokong. Tired to call to make a reservation yesterday and this morning but no one pick up. Had a bad feeling that the restaurant is not in service! So yeah, when there and found out that the restaurant is no longer in operation for some reason! (Didn't pay rental!)

Was disappointed as my friend came with her mum and brother! End up this kind of experience took place. But thank God, there are others food outlet around and we decide to give a try at Winter Warmers. Turned out the food is not bad and the portion was big. One thing they can improve is the speed in food delivery.

This is what we had for lunch, not bad.






Now I hope to get my refund from ILoveDiscounts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment