Monday, September 24, 2012

He taught me to LOVE

I never know that LOVE is such a painful things. I could really feel that pain when you love people so much but end up, you are not appreciated but worst is when they even stab you at your back. I wonder how much pain we bought to our Father in heaven when we turned away from Him and continue to sin even after knowing that it is wrong. 

The song "Hosanna" by Hillsong United...

I see the King of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes
I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing, the people sing

I see a generation
Rising up to take the place
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees, we're on our knees

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity


I have been singing that lines for days, and yes He did taught me this. 

It was such a stressful day today at work with lots of things to do and stuff to plan and coordinating the upcoming event. Running short of time and hands. But yet others don't seems like appreciate it, and not only that they are practically finding fault with every single things. I was really upset about it. Until I spent time with God today at the topic of 'three evils' :-

1. Jesus defeat the evil spirit ( exorcising an evil spirit from a possessed man)
2. Jesus combated moral evil by teaching LOVE as the highest virtue, promoting the values of faithfulness and servant-hood and transforming life
3. Jesus had the power to quell it (calmed the raging storm, miraculously provided food for the hungry, and healed the sick and broken)

"Evil met its match in Jesus-and was defeated. One day Jesus will return and eradicate evil entirely." Amen to it and to Romans 8:18-21 as well. There was such a relieve after having my private time with HIM.

In Ephesians 4:3, Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. I really want to thank God for being near me and giving me this words of comfort when I needed His guidance the most. 

I know that it is not coincident that I read those words, I remember that there was once I skipped 2 days (I was reading on the wrong page) and whatever in the 'Our Daily Journey' was what I needed to know from God.


"Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours" 



He seriously did and I thank Him for this, that I will keep on LOVING His people. As I only have this one life to do it.

"Hosanna" -- Hillsong United





No comments:

Post a Comment